CGH Accounting specialises in the creation, lodgement, audit and preparation of the SMSF Financial Statement. The regulations pertaining to SMSFs are complex and can be daunting so please liaise with CGH Accounting in regard to your SMSF’s annual return. Director of CGH Accounting Jason Wight is a Certified Practicing Accountant and Registered Tax Agent with in excess of 15 years in public practice specialising in superannuation. Jason is the principal contact in regard to all matters SMSF.
Fees & Services for Self-Managed Super Funds
New fund establishment
New self managed superannuation fund package includes:
- trust deed (original and duplicate)
- trustee consent forms
- member applications and tax file number notifications
- binding death benefit nomination forms
- product disclosure statement and
- indexed superannuation folder
- Includes standard postage
End of year SMSF administration
- financial accounts and income tax return
- business activity statement / instalment activity statements where required
- for pension funds this includes the preparation of annual pension calculations together with the required minutes
- fund audit
Accumulation and/or pension from $1,500 plus fund audit from $500
Trust deed amendment
- update by deed replacement
- trustee minutes
- member advice of amendment
- pro-forma binding death benefit beneficiary nominations
$495 (discounts may apply for volume or where other services are provided)
Pension documentation – account-based pension (ABP) including transition to retirement income streams
- minimum / maximum calculations
- draft letters and minutes
- PAYG withholding registration (when under age 60)
- Tax File Number declaration (when under age 60)
- advice of PAYG withholding tax (when under age 60)
- product disclosure statement
- pension agreement in duplicate
$330 per pension
Superannuation consulting services
Assistance with all strategic issues related to the operation of a SMSF – charged at an hourly rate subject to client circumstances and may include outsourcing of various components for specialist legal, estate planning and tax advice.
$200 per hour
Corporate trustee – sole purpose SMSF trustee company formation
Company formation documentation to satisfy the Corporations Act 2001 including:
- Certificate of Registration of a Company
- Constitution (original and duplicate)
- Completed Director and Secretary consent forms
- Completed applications for shares
- Minutes of meetings of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Share member registry
- Consent to use registered office (if the company does not occupy the registered office)
- Includes ASIC Fee
Take control of your Super
Running a Self Managed Super Fund allows people to take control of the investments made by their Superfund. This gives people a sense of ownership of the money they have in Super.
Learn the investment options
Investment options in Self Managed Super Funds are very broad and include; Term Deposits, Shares, Trusts, Residential Real Estate & Commercial Real Estate. Another option that is now available is borrowing money in your superfund to invest.
Low & Fixed fees structure
We offer very competitive fees for managing your Self Managed Super Funds Tax Compliance obligations.
10 days to setup a SMSF
Our office can assist in the setup of your Self Managed Superannuation Fund, CGH Accounting can have your SMSF setup and ready to go in as little as 10 days.
Financial Statements / Tax Returns / SMSF Audit
Generally the annual Tax obligations of a Self Managed Superfund includes the preparation of: Financial Statements, Tax Returns and an annual Audit of the fund to ensure compliance. At CGH Accounting we can manage this entire process for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time in regard to these matters.